Persoane interesate

miercuri, 6 iunie 2012

Lil Wayne Explains Concept Behind New Project Called “Bread Over Bed” [Video]




DJ Scoob Doo, who is Lil Wayne‘s videographer aka the guy who stole everyone’s money from pre-ordering The Nino Brown Story 3 DVD a few years back, will launch a new website next week showing exclusive footage of Weezy working, so we can all witness his amazing work ethic that I am sure most of us already know about. The project is called “Bread Over Bed” and in the clip above, Tunechi talks about the concept behind it. “There’s no quit, there’s no stopping, there’s no such thing as a break and the best part about it is there’s no reason why, the reason is you. The reason why I don’t stop is because of me, the reason why I don’t sleep is because of me, the reason why I don’t take breaks is because of me. I don’t have to. It’s natural.” In other Wayne news, you can watch some footage of him at Macy’s store in Beverly Center in Los Angeles, California on June 1st with Stevie Williams launching the TRUKFIT and DGK clothing lines after the jump below!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu