Persoane interesate

vineri, 22 iunie 2012

Above, Lil Wayne speaks to MTV about his forthcoming I Am Not A Human Being II album that will be released at the end of the summer. Weezy says the difference between this album and his first I Am Not A Human Being album, which was released in 2010 while he was locked up behind bars, is the fact that the music was not rushed. He will also be able to support and promote this album more, because he can shoot music videos whenever he wants to. “I Am Not A Human Being II, that’s what I’m workin’ on right now, actually I’m finished. The difference between this album and the last I Am Not A Human Being would be the music wasn’t rushed. Last time the music was rushed because I had to take that eight-month vacation on that island so we had rushed the music, but this time we didn’t rush the music.” “I paid attention to everything I did,” he said. “You’re getting the quality of all my albums: Tha Carter IV, Tha Carter III, the same with this I Am Not A Human Being II. Hope you like it.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu